Your car depends on inflated tires. That’s obvious. So, how do you ensure that your car’s tires have sufficient tire pressure?
The recommended tire pressure for your vehicle varies by car. Check the inside of the driver’s door for your car’s specifications. Keep in mind that tire pressure is measured in pounds per square inch (psi).
According to AllState, the air pressure listed on the sidewall of your tire is the MAXIMUM pressure for your tire. Refer to the number on the inside of the driver’s door when filling up your tires.
If you think your tire pressure may be low or you just want to check it, Edmunds recommends that you follow these steps:
- Remove the cap from the air valve on the tire. You will probably hear air coming out.
- Press the tire gauge against the open valve stem.
- Read the pressure gauge. Manual gauges will have a dial pointing to the tire pressure. For digital gauges, the pressure will appear on the screen.
- Check that the air pressure matches (or is near) the recommended pressure listed on your car door.
- Put the cap back on the air valve.
- Repeat these steps for each tire.
If you need to fill your car tires, Edmunds recommends that you follow these steps:
- Locate an air compressor, and be sure the hose can reach the air valve.
- Remove the valve caps and press the hose nozzle on the valve stem.
- Remove the hose from the valve stem and check your tire pressure.
- Compare the current pressure to the recommended pressure.
- When you are done, replace the air valve caps.
Sell Your Car for Cash
Are you tired of checking your car’s tire pressure and refilling it? Would you rather get rid of your car and buy a new one? You Call We Haul makes it easy to sell your car. Our national network of buyers will offer bids for your vehicle, providing you with several options for getting cash for your car! Simply follow these easy steps:
- Fill out a vehicle condition report and provide photos of your vehicle. Attaching photos will increase the value of your car by over 20%!
- Receive a cash offer. Bidding happens in real-time, making it easy for you to choose a bid that works best for you.
- Enjoy free towing. Provide us with a pickup time that works best for you. We will handle the paperwork and verify the condition of your vehicle.
- Get cash. You’ll receive cash once the towing agent arrives for pickup. Look for the receipt in your confirmation email.
Yep, that’s it. Sell your car today by going online or calling us at (866) 771-5865.