Are you trying to transfer your car title in Florida but don’t know the steps? We’ll help you with any title questions and how to transfer a title in the state of Florida.

When selling your car, you must transfer your title to the person you are selling to, prior to the sale. If the title was lost, the seller must complete form HSMV 82101 in order to obtain a duplicate title. Once complete, you must submit the duplicate title fee to a Motor Vehicle Service Center. If your title is electronic, you and the buyer must go to a Motor Vehicle Service Center to complete a secure title reassignment as well as disclose the odorometer reading. At this meeting, you and the buyer must be present and provide photo identification.

If your vehicle was not titled Florida, you must complete a Vehicle Identification Number and Odometer Verification. The Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) can be found in the bottom left windshield on the front of the car.

Sell Your Car Through You Call We Haul

If you are looking for a quick and easy way to get rid of your car for cash, You Call We Haul is the best way to do it. You Call We Haul gets you the best bid for your old or unwanted car. We help you sell your car by bidding it through our website. We ensure that we don’t just take the first offer, but give you the choice of all the choices available. Our nationwide network of buyers will place live bids on your car!

Sell your car for cash by going online or calling us at 866-771-5865!

© Copyright 2007 - 2022 You Call We Haul. All rights reserved.Privacy Policy|Terms of Use