Once you have decided to get a new car, you have to find a way to get rid of your old car. Trading your car at a dealership or selling it yourself are two options, but how do you decide what to do? If you’re not completely sure, You Call We Haul is here to help!
The main differences between selling your car and trading it in at a dealership are:
- The convenience
- How much you want to profit. Before you get started, ask yourself: “Do I want to get rid of this car ASAP or do I want to make the most money?”
Once you’ve answered that question, the first step is to get an estimate on your car. You Call We Haul lets you get an offer for your car within hours. Based on your offers, you’ll have an idea of the value of your car.
Trading in Your Vehicle
- Requires minimal effort and is the quickest way to replace your car
- A dealership will give you an offer on the vehicle that will go towards the down payment of your new car.
- The dealership will most likely mark your car at a wholesale price towards your down payment, meaning it’s less than the market value of the car.
- You will have to negotiate the value of your car with an experienced dealership salesperson. This can be intimidating for a lot of people.
- If your vehicle is damaged or in poor condition, trading isn’t the best option. Most dealerships aren’t able to accurately determine the value of a damaged car and will give you a low offer.
Selling Your Vehicle
- You’ll make more money. Your car will probably sell between its wholesale value and the market value. If your car is damaged at all, the difference between trading it in and selling it will be even greater.
- You’re saving yourself the pressure of being haggled! When selling privately, potential buyers will be looking for their next car and not a professional salesperson who is trying to give you the lowest offer.
- You Call We Haul will help you get the most money for your car right from your home, no matter the condition!
- Requires more effort than trading in your vehicle at a dealership. You’ll have to pay for insurance and registration on the car until it’s sold. You’ll also be responsible for sales tax.
Instead of creating advertisements to draw in potential buyers, You Call We Haul will connect you with our nationwide network of buyers who will place live bids on your car! All you have to do is provide vehicle information and photos, then we’ll handle the rest!
Get Ready to Sell Your Car
When it comes to deciding what to do with your old car, the quickest and easiest way to get a fair value on your vehicle is to use You Call We Haul. Take advantage of our national network of buyers who give you the best price for your car.
We work towing agents nationwide who will schedule a pick-up time most convenient for you. Did we mention your car will be towed for free? Once your car is picked up, you’ll receive cash on the spot. It’s that easy!
Ready to sell your car? Click here to get started or call us at 866-771-5865.