Sell Your Junk Car
Sell My Junk Car in Louisiana
You Call We Haul buys all types of junk and used vehicles in Louisiana. Give us a call today and see how much you can get for your car!
Look no further, because You Call We Haul sells your used or junk car to a local buyer near you and will give you cash for it in the process.
Contacting and scheduling when to have your junk or used car picked up has never been easier with the new You Call We Haul app. Take some photos of your vehicle, include some additional info and that’s it! Your vehicle’s condition does not matter or factor in when it comes to selling to us, we want your vehicle as is!
How To Sell Your Junk Car in Louisiana
1. Provide basic info on your vehicle. To get the most money for your junk car, you'll need to know a few facts beyond the year, make and model. You should know the mileage and have the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) handy. You can use our You Call We Haul™ App to quickly enter vehicle and condition info.
2. Take Photos of your vehicle. A couple of quick photos can get you more money for your vehicle. Sending photos of your vehicle can increase your price by up to 25% through You Call We Haul. Simply follow the instructions and hit "submit".
3. Get Bids for Your Junk Car! Don't just sell your junk car to the first bid you get from the internet. Buyers are willing to compete for your junk car. You Call We Haul pushes your vehicle opportunity out to dozens of local buyers. You’ll start to receive offers in as little as one hour! All bids are by real bidders in real-time, which gets the best price for your car.
4. Get Cash on the Spot! Review the top bid and accept your offer. It's super easy with You Call We Haul! Our towing agents will work with you to schedule an appointment and you'll be paid cash for your junk car at pick up.
You Call We Haul buys all types of junk and used vehicles in Louisiana. Use our intake app today and see how much you can get for your car!
Louisiana Vehicle Facts
In 2018, there were over 3.7 million vehicles registered in LA.
- The average age of a car driven in LA is 11.31 years.
- LA average vehicle age is younger than the national average of 11.9 years.
Louisiana is culturally diverse state with unique food, culture and customs. Two prominent ethnic groups are Cajuns, descendants of a French-speaking group of Acadians from Canada, and Creoles, people with a mixed French, Spanish, Caribbean, African and/or Indian background. Both of these groups have shaped the sights and sounds that make Louisiana truly a special place and its beauty know no bounds. Do your part to keep it beautiful by selling that own, broken junk or salvage vehicle today to a local recycler and get cash for your junk car and help the environment at the same time!
Best Car Donation Programs in Louisiana
If you’re looking to get rid of your junk car and help others, consider donating your car to charity. Here are some of the best car donation programs in Louisiana:
- Support The University of New Orleans’ NPR station: WWNO
- Help people connect with pets and change animal’s lives: PetSmart Charities
- Transform the lives of vulnerable children in Latin America and the Caribbean: NPH USA
- Build a home for a family in the Bayou State: Habitat for Humanity’s Cars for Homes
Don’t see your charity listed? Click here to view more nonprofits that would benefit from your car donation!