Sell My Junk Car College

  • What if the vehicle isn’t registered in my name?

    The vehicle does not have to be registered in your name. The name on the title and the name on registration documents often differ. Contact our processing center at 1-877-957-2277 for more information.

  • Who is buying my car?

    Your car will be sold to a local licenced and insured dealer in your area.

  • How do I know my title is a clear and transferable tile?

    1. The title must be in your name, with no cross outs or errors.
    2. All liens must be released, if there is a lien listed on your title, it must be signed off on the title, or provide a separate lien release document.
    3. You must sign as the seller per our title instructions
  • My name has changed since since the car has been titled. How do I sign?

    You must sign the title as it is shown on the front of the title. If you do not, the title will be void and you may need a correction form or duplicate title.

Sell my junk car to a local College dealer

Sell my junk car or other vehicle in College, AK, the city that’s sitting on 19.1 square miles, to a licensed dealer in your area and get cash on the spot. We accept more than just cars, in the city nicknamed “College Town”, we also accept trucks, vans, SUVs, motorhomes, RVs, hybrids, trailers, boats on trailers, construction equipment, motorcycles, off road vehicles, and personal watercraft vessels! Selling your junk car to be recycled in the College area can have a great impact on the environment. Start the process of selling your College car today online and we’ll help get you the most for your junk car. Plus, removal is always free.

Sell My Junk Car College

Need Help filling out your Alabama Title? Click Here for detailed instructions on how to sign your title.