Sell Your Junk Car
Sell My Junk Car in West Virginia
Contact You Call We Haul today and see just how much we can offer you for your junk car. Trying to sell your old vehicle can be such a hassle, so why not simplify things and rely on You Call We Haul to take care of the process for you!
You Call We Haul buys all types of junk and used vehicles in West Virginia. Use our simple and easy mobile app displayed below and see how much you can get for your car!
How To Sell Your Junk Car in West Virginia
1. Provide basic info on your vehicle. To get the most money for your junk car, you'll need to know a few facts beyond the year, make and model. You should know the mileage and have the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) handy. You can use our You Call We Haul™ App to quickly enter vehicle and condition info.
2. Take Photos of your vehicle. A couple of quick photos can get you more money for your vehicle. Sending photos of your vehicle can increase your price by up to 25% through You Call We Haul. Simply follow the instructions and hit "submit".
3. Get Bids for Your Junk Car! Don't just sell your junk car to the first bid you get from the internet. Buyers are willing to compete for your junk car. You Call We Haul pushes your vehicle opportunity out to dozens of local buyers. You’ll start to receive offers in as little as one hour! All bids are by real bidders in real-time, which gets the best price for your car.
4. Get Cash on the Spot! Review the top bid and accept your offer. It's super easy with You Call We Haul! Our towing agents will work with you to schedule an appointment and you'll be paid cash for your junk car at pick up.
You Call We Haul buys all types of junk and used vehicles in West Virginia. Use our intake app today and see how much you can get for your car!
West Virginia Vehicle Facts
In 2018, there were over 1.5 million vehicles registered in WV.
- The average age of a car driven in WV is 12.3 years.
- WV average vehicle age is older than the national average of 11.9 years.
West Virginia got its unique shape because of two main reasons. The first was during the Civil War. The western part of the state of Virginia supported the union. The second was the result of a very natural geographic separation as well. The west was mountainous and focused more on individual agriculture, and the eastern low lands supported the large plantations and cash crops. This political and geographic divide literally split the state in two and separated West Virginia into its own state.
If you have a junk car in West Virginia and don’t know what to do with it, recycle it today and get cash for your junk car. So if you are looking to get rid of your used or junk vehicle, You Call We Haul can help! We will give you top dollar for your vehicle and our tow truck driver affiliates near you will come pick up the vehicle at your convenience. It couldn’t be any easier!
Best Car Donation Programs in West Virginia
If you’re looking to get rid of your junk car and help others, consider donating your car to charity. Here are some of the best car donation programs in West Virginia:
- Help West Virginia’s military families navigate through the obstacles of military life: The Military Family Advisory Network (MFAN)
- Transform the lives of vulnerable children in Latin America and the Caribbean: NPH USA
- Aid individuals and families in West Virginia battling cancer: American Cancer Society’s Cars for a Cure
- Build a home for a family in the Mountain State: Habitat for Humanity’s Cars for Homes
Don’t see your charity listed? Click here to view more nonprofits that would benefit from your car donation!