Sell Your Junk Car
Sell My Junk Car in Nebraska
Contacting and scheduling to have your junk car picked up has never been easier with the new You Call We Haul app. Take some photos of your vehicle, include some additional info and that’s it! Your vehicle’s condition does not matter or factor in when it comes to selling to us, we want your vehicle as is!
You Call We Haul buys all types of junk and used vehicles in Nebraska. Give us a call today and see how much you can get for your car!
How To Sell Your Junk Car in Nebraska
1. Provide basic info on your vehicle. To get the most money for your junk car, you'll need to know a few facts beyond the year, make and model. You should know the mileage and have the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) handy. You can use our You Call We Haul™ App to quickly enter vehicle and condition info.
2. Take Photos of your vehicle. A couple of quick photos can get you more money for your vehicle. Sending photos of your vehicle can increase your price by up to 25% through You Call We Haul. Simply follow the instructions and hit "submit".
3. Get Bids for Your Junk Car! Don't just sell your junk car to the first bid you get from the internet. Buyers are willing to compete for your junk car. You Call We Haul pushes your vehicle opportunity out to dozens of local buyers. You’ll start to receive offers in as little as one hour! All bids are by real bidders in real-time, which gets the best price for your car.
4. Get Cash on the Spot! Review the top bid and accept your offer. It's super easy with You Call We Haul! Our towing agents will work with you to schedule an appointment and you'll be paid cash for your junk car at pick up.
You Call We Haul buys all types of junk and used vehicles in Nebraska. Use our intake app today and see how much you can get for your car!
Nebraska Vehicle Facts
In 2018, there were more than 2 million vehicles registered in NE.
- The average age of a car driven in NE is 13.66 years.
- NE average vehicle age is older than the national average of 11.9 years.
Nebraska is home to the world’s largest rail yard. Bailey Yard in North Platte is a sprawling rail hub operated by Union Pacific. It covers a total expanse of 2,850 acres and is over 8 miles in length and 2 miles wide. The facility can also repair nearly 20 locomotives per hour.
Do you have a car that is beyond repair? Believe it or not, that old broken down car still has value! Find out what that junk car is worth by selling that old, broken, junk or salvage vehicle today to a local recycler and get cash for your junk car and help the environment at the same time. You Call We Haul can sell your used or junk car to a local buyer near you and will give you cash for it in the process!
Best Car Donation Programs in Nebraska
If you’re looking to get rid of your junk car and help others, consider donating your car to charity. Here are some of the best car donation programs in Nebraska:
- Save and enrich the lives of Nebraska’s animals: Nebraska Humane Society
- Support Omaha’s news radio station: KVNO
- Improve the health of mom’s and babies in Nebraska with a car donation: March of Dimes
- Help feed hungry children around the world: Feed the Children
Don’t see your charity listed? Click here to view more nonprofits that would benefit from your car donation!