Sell Your Junk Car
Sell My Junk Car in Maine
Contacting and scheduling when to have your junk or used car picked up has never been easier with the new You Call We Haul app. Take some photos of your vehicle, include some additional info and that’s it! Your vehicle’s condition does not matter or factor in when it comes to selling to us, we want your vehicle as is!
You Call We Haul buys all types of junk and used vehicles in Maine. Use out intake app today and see how much you can get for your car!
How To Sell Your Junk Car in Maine
1. Provide basic info on your vehicle. To get the most money for your junk car, you'll need to know a few facts beyond the year, make and model. You should know the mileage and have the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) handy. You can use our You Call We Haul™ App to quickly enter vehicle and condition info.
2. Take Photos of your vehicle. A couple of quick photos can get you more money for your vehicle. Sending photos of your vehicle can increase your price by up to 25% through You Call We Haul. Simply follow the instructions and hit "submit".
3. Get Bids for Your Junk Car! Don't just sell your junk car to the first bid you get from the internet. Buyers are willing to compete for your junk car. You Call We Haul pushes your vehicle opportunity out to dozens of local buyers. You’ll start to receive offers in as little as one hour! All bids are by real bidders in real-time, which gets the best price for your car.
4. Get Cash on the Spot! Review the top bid and accept your offer. It's super easy with You Call We Haul! Our towing agents will work with you to schedule an appointment and you'll be paid cash for your junk car at pick up.
You Call We Haul buys all types of junk and used vehicles in Maine. Use our intake app today and see how much you can get for your car!
Maine Vehicle Facts
In 2018, there were over 1.2 million vehicles registered in ME.
- The average age of a car driven in ME is 11.2 years.
- ME average vehicle age is younger than the national average of 11.9 years.
Who doesn’t love Lobster? Maine harvests more than 100 million pounds of lobster a year. Lobster is usually considered to be an expensive delicacy, but it was commonly fed to inmates and indentured servants or ground up and used as fertilizer during the colonial era. The first person to try a lobster for the first time was an adventurous eater. One place where you don’t want to be adventurous is selling your old, used, junk car! Don’t get scammed. Make sure you sell your unwanted vehicle to a licensed, insured dealer/dismantler/recycler. The easiest way to do this is with You Call We Haul.
Do your part to keep Maine beautiful by selling your used or junk car using You Call We Haul. We sell your car to a local buyer near you and will give you cash for it in the process!
Best Car Donation Programs in Maine
If you’re looking to get rid of your junk car and help others, considering donating your car to charity. Here are some of the best car donation programs in Maine:
- Support Maine’s NPR station: Maine Public’s Vehicle Donation Program
- Save lives in crisis around the world: Cars for CARE
- Connect people with pets and change animal’s lives: PetSmart Charities
- Keep Maine’s children healthy, safe, and drug-free: D.A.R.E. Vehicle Donation Form
Don’t see your charity listed? Click here to view more nonprofits that would benefit from your car donation!