Sell Your Junk Car
Sell My Junk Car Hawaii
You Call We Haul buys all types of junk and used vehicles in Hawaii. Give us a call today and see how much you can get for your car!
Used and junk cars are very valuable to metal recyclers, and they are willing to pay top dollar for your vehicle. You Call We Haul offers a local towing service so you do not have to worry about how to get your vehicle from point A to point B. A friendly tow truck driver will arrive as you scheduled and will give you cash for your car. It’s that easy!
How To Sell Your Junk Car in Hawaii
1. Provide basic info on your vehicle. To get the most money for your junk car, you'll need to know a few facts beyond the year, make and model. You should know the mileage and have the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) handy. You can use our You Call We Haul™ App to quickly enter vehicle and condition info.
2. Take Photos of your vehicle. A couple of quick photos can get you more money for your vehicle. Sending photos of your vehicle can increase your price by up to 25% through You Call We Haul. Simply follow the instructions and hit "submit".
3. Get Bids for Your Junk Car! Don't just sell your junk car to the first bid you get from the internet. Buyers are willing to compete for your junk car. You Call We Haul pushes your vehicle opportunity out to dozens of local buyers. You’ll start to receive offers in as little as one hour! All bids are by real bidders in real-time, which gets the best price for your car.
4. Get Cash on the Spot! Review the top bid and accept your offer. It's super easy with You Call We Haul! Our towing agents will work with you to schedule an appointment and you'll be paid cash for your junk car at pick up.
You Call We Haul buys all types of junk and used vehicles in Hawaii. Use our intake app today and see how much you can get for your car!
Hawaii Vehicle Facts
In 2018, there were over 1.2 million vehicles registered in HI.
- The average age of a car driven in HI is 11.7 years.
- HI average vehicle age is younger than the national average of 11.9 years.
Aloha! Welcome to the eight main islands: Niihau, Kauai, Oahu, Maui, Molokai, Lanai, Kahoolawe and the Big Island of Hawaii. Hawaii may be the most isolated population center on earth, but we have the resources to help you sell that junk car. Do you own a used, wrecked, or junk car? Why not sell it to us for top dollar today! You Call We Haul offers full tow service and the highest market price for your car.
Best Car Donation Programs in Hawaii
If you’re looking to get rid of your junk car and help others, consider donating your car to charity. Here are some of the best car donation programs in Hawaii:
- Help Hawaii’s military families navigate through the obstacles of military life: The Military Family Advisory Network (MFAN)
- Transform the lives of vulnerable children in Latin America and the Caribbean: NPH USA
- Keep Hawaii’s children healthy, safe, and drug-free: D.A.R.E. Vehicle Donation Form
- Build a home for a family in the Aloha State: Habitat for Humanity’s Cars for Homes
Don’t see your charity listed? Click here to view more nonprofits that would benefit from your car donation!