How to Transfer Nebraska Title
How do I transfer title of my vehicle in Nebraska(NE)?
- The state of Nebraska DOES REQUIRE a Certificate of Title in order to transfer ownership of your vehicle. The state of Nebraska REQUIRES that your title be notarized in order for the transaction to be valid.
- In order to complete the sale of your Nebraska vehicle, you must transfer your title by entering the name of the buyer/purchaser in the buyer/purchaser field. Please PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.
Helpful State LinksNebraska Department of Motor Vehicles Learn more about Nebraska Nebraska Secretary of State
Best Car Donation Programs in Nebraska
If you’re looking to get rid of your junk car and help others, consider donating your car to charity. Here are some of the best car donation programs in Nebraska:
- Save and enrich the lives of Nebraska’s animals: Nebraska Humane Society
- Support Omaha’s news radio station: KVNO
- Improve the health of mom’s and babies in Nebraska with a car donation: March of Dimes
- Help feed hungry children around the world: Feed the Children
Don’t see your charity listed? Click here to view more nonprofits that would benefit from your car donation!