April is National Car Care Month! The Car Care Council supports Car Care Month as a way to bring attention to proper car care and preventative maintenance. The month of April was chosen to prepare cars for spring and summer road trips. It’s the perfect time to take care of any car problems that may have occurred during the winter months.
Tips on Caring for Your Car
The Car Care Council recommends these tips to keep your car operating at its best:
- Check your car’s oil, filters, and fluids. Oil should be changed according to the owner’s manual recommended intervals. Brake, transmission, power steering, coolant and windshield washer fluids should also be checked regularly. Your car’s filters require regular inspection and replacement.
- Check the brake system each year. If the brakes make a grinding noise or if your stopping distance has increased, get your brakes serviced.
- Check the car’s tire pressure regularly. To reduce tire wear and improve fuel economy, have your car’s alignment checked annually.
- Test interior and exterior lights and replace any bulbs that no longer work. Replace windshield wiper blades should be replaced every six months or when cracked, cut, torn, streaking or chattering.
- Check that the battery connection is tight and corrosion-free. If the battery is more than three years old, it should be tested and replaced, if necessary.
About You Call We Haul
You Call We Haul buys all types of tow-accessible used and damaged vehicles! Over 95% of our junk cars are sustainably recycled, benefiting both the environment and our customers. We make it fast and easy to get cash for your junk car. We work with towing companies throughout the nation to ensure your car is removed fast and for free!
Get cash for your car today by going online or calling us at 1-866-771-5865!