Sell Your Junk Car
Sell My Junk Car in Iowa
Contacting and scheduling when to have your junk or used car picked up has never been easier with the new You Call We Haul app. Take some photos of your vehicle, include some additional info and that’s it! Your vehicle’s condition does not matter or factor in when it comes to selling to us, we want your vehicle as is!
You Call We Haul buys all types of junk and used vehicles in Iowa. Give us a call today and see how much you can get for your car!
Look no further, because You Call We Haul sell your used or junk car to a local buyer near you and will give you cash for it in the process.
How To Sell Your Junk Car in Iowa
1. Provide basic info on your vehicle. To get the most money for your junk car, you'll need to know a few facts beyond the year, make and model. You should know the mileage and have the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) handy. You can use our You Call We Haul™ App to quickly enter vehicle and condition info.
2. Take Photos of your vehicle. A couple of quick photos can get you more money for your vehicle. Sending photos of your vehicle can increase your price by up to 25% through You Call We Haul. Simply follow the instructions and hit "submit".
3. Get Bids for Your Junk Car! Don't just sell your junk car to the first bid you get from the internet. Buyers are willing to compete for your junk car. You Call We Haul pushes your vehicle opportunity out to dozens of local buyers. You’ll start to receive offers in as little as one hour! All bids are by real bidders in real-time, which gets the best price for your car.
4. Get Cash on the Spot! Review the top bid and accept your offer. It's super easy with You Call We Haul! Our towing agents will work with you to schedule an appointment and you'll be paid cash for your junk car at pick up.
You Call We Haul buys all types of junk and used vehicles in Iowa. Use our intake app today and see how much you can get for your car!
Iowa Vehicle Facts
In 2018, there were over 3.1 million vehicles registered in IA.
- The average age of a car driven in IA is 12.92 years.
- IA average vehicle age is older than the national average of 11.9 years.
Iowa is one of the most important agricultural state in the country. Iowa is usually first or second in the country in the production of corn, oats, soybeans, cattle, milk, and calves. The state harvests so much corn that it has been called the “Corn State”. It also has more pigs then people. But for those people either living on the farm or in the city that have a junk car or old vehicle they want to sell, what are your options?
Best Car Donation Programs in Iowa
If you’re looking to get rid of your junk car and help others, consider donating your car to charity. Here are some of the best car donation programs in Iowa:
- Support the state’s NPR station: Iowa Public Radio
- Help deliver the essentials that give children an equitable chance in life: UNICEF USA
- Advance life-saving research and support those impacted by arthritis in Iowa: The Arthritis Foundation
- Aid aspiring technicians through their education and into careers: TechForce
Don’t see your charity listed? Click here to view more nonprofits that would benefit from your car donation!