COVID-19 Services Update
During these unprecedented times the challenges we all face are constantly changing and transforming our lives.
You Call We Haul™ is OPEN for BUSINESS and here to help. We remain committed to finding the best value for our sellers and we understand that due to the economic injury of the pandemic, money for your junk car matters more than ever.
Throughout the process, our focus is on the health and well being of our customers, tow drivers, clients and community. Fortunately, our technology supports a digital sales experience that provides a socially distant transaction. Utilizing our site, communications and mobile tools can power a touchless and friction free transfer.
Click below to get cash for your car!
Coronavirus Fast FAQ
We are here working for you. Our buyers are still bidding and buying vehicles coast to coast.
YES, while some towing has been affected by stay at home orders most of our network is still operating. There may be some delay in scheduling but we’ll monitor things closely and keep you up to date.
Some Suggestions for a Touchless Transfer:
- Discuss the pickup process with the buyer when they call to schedule. Buyers are encouraged to discuss transfer steps with owner and complete transfer in a touchless manner
- Prepare your vehicle title in advance, you can sign the title as instructed and have ready for pickup
- To maintain social distancing at transfer, owners can leave title inside the glove compartment.
- Keys can be placed above the visor or under the seat after discussing with the driver.
- Wear gloves and mask if meeting tower in person.
- As a courtesy, you can wipe down the driver compartment of vehicle for the safety of our towers.
Our office hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm EST and Saturdays 10:00am -3:00pm. EST. Please call us at 1-877-709-2277 or email email@example.com to reach a Customer Service Representative